Wednesday, March 25, 2009

two in one day? yes i'm bored.



Ok, I got this from my cousin. Here are the rules:




Using only song names from one artist, group, or band, "cleverly" answer these questions.


(Since i love too much music, i'm relying on my party shuffle on iTunes to give me an artist. wish me luck-- the next song picks my artist)


Pick your artist: Aerosmith (right on!! this will be easy!!)

Are you male or female? Girls of Summer

Describe yourself: Dream On

How do you feel about yourself? Full Circle

Describe where you currently live: You Gotta Move

Your best friend is: Sweet Emotion

Your favorite color is: Sunshine

You know: What It Takes

What's the weather like? Lightning Strikes

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called? Fly Away from Here

What is life to you? Lick and a Promise

Your love life? Falling in Love (Is Hard on the Knees)

What is the best advice you have to give? Chip Away the Stone

If you could change your name, what would it be? Jaded

Your favorite food is: Amazing

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm about to post another one too!!! My favorite Aerosmith song is "What It Takes". Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.