Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Woo Hoo!! I made it, too! I think you just picked me because you like me so much. Ha.


The Rules:
As an award recipient, I am asking you to do the following:List seven things that you love and then pass the award on to seven bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!
1. Being on time. is that a thing? sure is. if not, i pick watches because they help you be on time.
2. Chocolate. anything chocolate. chocolate milk, chocolate liqueur, chocolate cake, chocolate candy, i even once tried a neat beer that i swear had a hint of chocolate aftertaste. de-lish.
3. Jewelry. i'm a huge fan of jewelry. if you've read my other posts, you know this. i love expensive jewelry, but more than that i love cheap fun pieces. they definitely top off a great outfit.
4. Netflix. i'm copying Leann here, but it's a super phenomenal way to watch movies! i don't so much like the downloading to my computer, because my internet basically sucks and it takes me over 3 hours to watch an hour and a half movie. i do, however, love coming home and having a surprise movie waiting for me. what better way to spend an evening? movies rock. i also love how fast they get to me. i will put one in the mail on monday and have a new one for me on wednesday.
5. Quality Things. I was recently called high-maintenance because i like nice things. i'm only high maintenance when i'm treating myself. if you're treating me, i'm happy you are at all and don't require much. however, i do like spending money on things like handmade laptop cases for myself. awesome.
6. Makeup. don't get me wrong, i'm not a HUGE makeup wearer. i just love to put some on, even when wearing a ballcap. it makes me feel prettier and more confident.
7. Handmade Soap. i am soooo looking forward to trying this sampler pack and sharing its Texas flair with Leann, too :-)

1 comment:

now it's your turn.