Friday, May 29, 2009

ELF!

So, on the way to work today, I was really distracted. The other day, I watched the movie Elf and have been pondering it for some time now. Remember that scene where they are ice skating, and Buddy leans down to kiss the girl on the cheek (is her name Jovy? That's so weird)? She replies with "you missed" (one of my favorite movies- one of my least favorite lines) then they kiss on the lips. Well, Buddy acts like he's a five-year old. He's just too odd to even THINK about kissing. THEN, in the end of the movie, Buddy and Jovy have a baby. A BABY! ...when two people love each other very much, they hold hands and the girl gets pregnant. Because I know they couldn't have made that baby the natural way. No one but a girl elf would sleep with Buddy, and that might be akward in a few ways. So, that was my rant. Since it's been bugging me for a while, thought I'd get it out.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. You are SO random! That's the kind of mood I'm in tonight, though.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.