Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a little (more) about me

Corn is my absolute favoritest vegetable in. the. world. Sometimes I sit down to dinner with a whole can of creamed corn for dinner (sorry, mom!).

If there's something I really want to do, sometimes I'll just tell people I do it. It's not lying, it's motivation. Like, if I need to drink more water, I tell people I already drink a lot. I think it works.

I do my grocery shopping on the outer edges of the store, where all the fresh breads and meats and veggies are. I only venture into the middle when it's necessary.

I'd really like to be one of those girls who gets their nails done, but I bite mine too much to even get it started... so I buy like $3 stick-ons from Wal-Mart and always get tons of compliments when I do that!

One of my favorite things in the world is smells. Let me be a little more specific-- good smells. I like a fresh-cleaned smell, and new shampoo, and turning the corner to a surprise whiff of fresh blossoms on a tree.

It seems to take me a while to get attached to girlfriends. I really cherish my dear friends because it was not easy for me to get them in the first place.

That'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn.