Monday, June 22, 2009

Super (NOT supper)

So, what's been going on, you ask? Well, this super guy and I had a not-so-super falling out. Well, a sort-of falling out. It's become super complicated and I'm super confused and wish things would become one-way-or-the-other. And I know that I can actually talk about that on this one because I'm about 94% positive that he will never read this again. I guess, if he does, I don't want to know about it. So, super guy, if you read this, don't tell me so that I can continue to talk about you in the future. kthanxbye.

I had a super weekend. The drive wasn't bad, the wedding was super gorgeous with its chocolate brown and magenta pink (and I thought I wasn't a "pink" girl). Why the heck does "wasn't" keep getting underlined in this post? It's a real word, isn't it? grrrrr.

ANYwhooo... I was super excited to see Leann and MK for a night, and hang out with them before and at the wedding. Also went to a super arena football game, where in this one super play, the game ball got thrown into my part of the stands. Correction: not just into my part of the stands, but directly towards my head. Not so super when I'm not used to thinking so fast. Moral of the story: the big girl can fight for the ball, too. Super.

I was super excited to see my doggies when I got home, but... wait for it... wait for it... they could have cared LESS!! Darn Mansa wore out my dogs so they just wanted to sleep. It was bittersweet. I wanted them to lovelovelove me, but I was super excited to have a chance to unpack and stuff without them jumping and being all nose-y (not nosey, but nose-y. As in putting their noses all up in my biznatch).

I want to do Goodwill. Like the store. I absolutely heart Lauren's blog and it gives me such ideas. I saw super painted frames in the bathroom, and I totally want something like that-- would be great in my decorator-denied bedroom. It definitely needs some sprucing. Or an extreme room makeover. Do you think you have to have a terminal illness, or adopt a dozen orphans to just get a room redone? hmmm...

I also want to define my style more. I so heart people who have love for all things fashion. I have potential, don't get me wrong, but I think I've got to start with my hair. And that's tough, because I think my hair is super. It's long and thick and brown and healthy and naturally curly, but not too curly... but... I dunno. I need ideas here. I wonder if I could do hats... I already lurv scarves. I have approximately a gross in my closet. Okay, slight overexaggeration. Slight.

Well, that's all for now. I have a lot more stuff to write about that is a bit deeper, but I'm not in the mood to think about it that hard yet. Maybe tomorrow.
Later, gater.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new template and I'm so proud of you for figuring it out without me! Well done, young padawan.

    I like this post. I also need a style but have none. I think if I had more money, I could figure it out. I need Stacey and Clinton to help me!!!

    And you have great hair. I don't know what to suggest, but you can probably do pretty much anything to it and it look great. :)

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.