Sunday, July 19, 2009

Can't sleep, sooo...

Hello. My name is Erin and I was out late last night. Don't worry, it
was for a good cause! A second-first date that was sweet and goofy and
fun and amazing and gave me butterflies in my stomach and made me weak
in the knees. I know, it's new so it's supposed to feel like this...
But it also feels right, and comfortable, and safe. And that's a
wonderful thing. It's to the point that I can't get the boy out of my
head during the day- but I. A good way, not in a way where he gets in
all my thoughts and jumbles them up and keeps me from doing normal
things, like work. I'm very much looking forward to seeing where this
goes.

Next.

I can't really sleep. It's late and I'm stuck awake. Could it be
because I woke at 730, went back to bed immediately, woke again at 11,
then napped from 2-5? Quite possibly. So, I lay here in bed, catching
up on blogs I read, and textsfromlastnight.com, and fml... Oh, the
glorious life of a young adult without plans for a Saturday night. Not
like it matters if I have plans- I have a tire that is on its way to
becoming flat. Oh, not to worry, the boy is going to fix it tomorrow.
After we go to church together. But before we go see Aerosmith. Yes,
my life is so good right now. So, so good.

Next.

I seriously need to thrift store. The verb, not the noun. I am in need
of some updates, and short on moneys, so I really dig that I can get
shirts for $2, and dresses for $10 or even less. I also need to finish
decoratig my room. I bought fabric and frames, I just need to put it
together and hang it on the wall! Serious! I also need to finish this
project for work. I do wish I had Internet at home, cause I could also
prepare for this week's lesson. I get to teach about organs and organ
systems. I think I will throw a card game in this week, to keep the
students interested and coming to class.

Next.

My cousin co es to visit me in a month. I'm thrilled. Haven't seen her
in years! Yay!

Okay. I try to sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. Woah. Lots of typos in this one. Blame it on being tired. If you can successfully read it, you get a gold star.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.