Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday

It's 1016 and I'm searching for dog comics online. Have I mentioned lately that I have the best job ever? seriously. My google search was "dog comic*". and the search after that? "i has a hotdog". ooohhh, yeah. someone came up behind me and i didn't even have to minimize any screens because this. is. WORK!

suh-weet.

don't even ask. i'm not finding anything that i need. serious! how friggin' hard is it to find a stupid dog comic???

ANYways...

it's officially friday. that means the day after thursday. more importantly, it's d-day. as in, date-day. that's right. chinese takeout, movies, and very likely staying up all night talking. before the official second date of coffee tomorrow. woah. so, usually, you plan the second date AFTER the first. we've planned the second date since before the first. also planned a weekend. yes. i'm happy. and excited. it's been so fast, but so right. can't even explain it!

i'm hungry. and it's not even 1030.
grrr.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a weirdo. But that's why I love you. :)

    What movies are you watching? I'm nosey.

    word verification: "bersi"
    Bersi: The way a French bear says "thank you."
    "Bersi" said Jacques the Bear when his mate handed him a cafe latte.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.