Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm baaaaack...

... and feeling like myself again!

I know I went through a down-slump. I know that I did it to myself. I also know that I have muy awesome friends who called and texted and prayed for me. I love my (two super) friends. I don't know why I feel better, or what happened to make me that way, but I am happy, and trusting in God, and confident. And I know what's best for me once again.

I had a phenomenal weekend. Friday I don't remember doing anything of note, but I did find my new favorite song. Ever. Serious. and I don't want to tell you because I don't want to share it :-(

Saturday... July 4th! Hung out with family and enjoyed cookout, playing Scat (haven't done that since Pittsburgh!), and an awesome fireworks show. I was deaf and blind at the end, but that's the best kind!

Sunday... didn't leave the house, except to go out back and enjoy the beautiful weather. i swept and mopped the whole house, ran the dishwasher, and did three loads of laundry. that reminds me, i think i left the last of the blankets and towels in the dryer. oh well, it doesn't matter if they're a little wrinkly.

i'm also smitten. shouldn't be, but i am. it's too soon for me to feel this way, but i enjoy being called "cutie".

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for feeling like yourself again!!! I'm so glad. You were really starting to worry me...And who, pray tell, is calling you "cutie"? And why won't you share your song? That's lame.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.