Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just had to post something

Been not feeling great. My RA is having a bad week- but I think I'm on
the upswing. I've gone to bed at 8 for the past few nights and
tonight, while I laid in bed at 8, it's after 9:30 and I'm still
awake! I need to rest because I have another great date tomorrow. I
don't even know what it is, but the boy is super excited (so is his
mom! And sister!) so I'm excites about it. Bought a new dress for the
occassion and everything. Nothing fancy, but a realy cute long summer
dress. I'm ready for thus weekend. Plus the concert on Sunday... At
least I have Saturday to do nothing but laundry and straightening the
house and reading and maybe catching up on some work stuff. Sometimes
I wish I were hourly instead of salary- especially this week an last
week!

Okay that's all. My eyes are drooping.

Later gater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn.