Friday, July 24, 2009

so happy!



I've noticed that I tend to write on Fridays. I think it's because Fridays make me happiest. There are two reasons for this:

1. It's Friday (duh)
(I seriously photobucket'd "Friday", and this is what came up)



2. I get to see Chris for the weekend
(From, you guessed it, last Friday)



So, I'm in a super mood. And my Leann has actually been super inspirational to me, whether or not she knows it. See, she started working out and dieting 11 days ago. I don't really know how well she's doing at all. However, I do know that I send her an email DAILY saying how much she means to me, and how proud I am of her for doing all this work. Well, it has actually been inspiring to ME (Is that allowed? Can I inspire myself??) and now I'm in the mood to walk more, pop in my kickboxing video to work out, and eat better. Actually, if I'm being honest, Chris sort of inspires me, in a way that he doesn't plan. See, I'd really like to be bada-bing gorgeous (or as close as one like me can get to bada-bing gorgeous) for him. I mean, for him for him. I want him to be proud to have me as his girlfriend, and look good on his arm. The whole bit. Plus, Lord knows I've got enough health problems already, and I should get in shape better overall.

So, in short, I'm glad it's Friday. I'm happy, in love, and inspired. What a wonderful way to live your life!

1 comment:

  1. Um, wow, at that booty pic. I'm not really dieting as much as lifting weights so it will probably take me longer to lose weight than it would if I were dieting too. GLAD TO BE HOME!!! I'm still sick.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.