Friday, August 28, 2009

Yep.

I'm so happy it's Friday. And I'm so happy to be having a super productive morning at work. Unfortunately, all this work I'm doing is not on my to-do list, but needs done anyway... so, meh.

Still to do today:
  • pray that house showing tonight goes well enough to sell the darn thing
  • get this weekend's lesson for Sunday School and review it
  • finish my packets for the new supervisors (they start Tuesday)
  • attend a pizza party on south campus for my AALAS class
  • keep praying about the house
  • take a nap when i get home
  • keep praying about the house
  • MAYBE attend a karaoke night with chris and his family... maybe
  • keep praying about the house. maybe i'll get a wonderful phone call from my realtor tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn.