Monday, September 14, 2009

I went to the science museum and all i got were these cool pictures...

Yay for rainy weekends. The best way to spend these weekends? on the couch, with hot tea and a good, old movie.

The second best way to spend these weekends? Taking a train ride, slodging through a TON of rain and puddles in a cast, walking about a mile (it seemed) and going to...

The Dallas Museum of Nature and Science!!

We played spy, went digging for dinosaur bones, played with mirrors and bubbles, saw how the body works, saw cool heads of animals, and played dress-up. It was basically major fun. Plus, I got to hang out with kiddos that are waaay cooler than my kiddos in Sunday School (am I even allowed to say that??). Plus, rumor has it, those kiddos liked me, too! Suh-weet.

Anyways, here's some pics of this weekend. Lame, I know, but I only took three pics. Well, I took four, but one was just the exact same as the posted one of t-rex, so I saved your time and posted just the one. The end.

Mr T-Rex. I so love these big bone things. I feel like a kid when I see the dinosaurs.

I don't remember what this is. Not a pterodactyl. Something else. It looks neat, though. Plus, you can't see how huge it is in this pic, but that head is like, 15 feet, or something.

Sydney! We had fun. She said she liked me, too. Awesome :-)

2 comments:

  1. I was gonna call you a nerd for having fun learning about science...but okay, it does look fun. Who's that kid? She's super-cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I can comment you now!! I had fun on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.