Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday

Yesterday was my daddy's birthday. I called him reeeeally early to sing him Happy Birthday, and he didn't even answer the phone. So I left it on the answering machine :-)

Yesterday was the TBAALAS event in Fort Worth, and it made me realize I'm a little disappointed in the supervisors for not promoting it. There were four people (besides me) from UTSW at the event... and only one was a technician. I'll work on that.

Yesterday I downloaded a Starbucks app on my iPhone. It is for shizzle so amazing. Forgive the lame use of "street slang"-- I'm still learning.

Yesterday I spent 2 ½ hours at Starbucks with Tara, my new favoritest person in the world. She's pretty flippin' sweet. Plus, she bought me my drink. Yaaaay.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Today my rabbit class got canceled. Some of my employees heard this and now I will have a rabbit class with all of them instead of PIs. I don't know how I feel about this.

Today I continue to move into my new office.

Today I beg my boss to do something with the eSirius so that I can finally play with that program before launching a gigantic Access project.

Today I eat noodles and roasted red pepper dressing for lunch... yaaaaay.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn.