Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twitter

Hello.
My name is Erin.
I am addicted to social networking.

BUT... without it, how would the world know that Patrick Swayze died?
Or that Kanye is a douche? See. it's not all bad.

Anyway, I also tweet. Yes, I am a proud member of the Twitter community. I'm not trying to sell you on it, I just wanted to share the kinds of things people (namely, me) post on here. I don't know where I'll start until I go copy/paste, but I'm going to start somewhere, and show you a chronological list of my tweets. Enjoy.

Sept 13
  • I love NFL Sundays. Cheering for the Giants now.
  • Kanye makes me mad- and I don't even like Tauyor Swift.
  • Taylor Swift is so not-educated, she doesn't know how Romeo & Juliet ended... Buy yet, she's able to be a trending topic... WTG Twitter.
  • Because I'm already sick of seeing tweets about the VMAs, I'm going to bed.
Sept 14
  • Tired of the rain- but busy day today, so no time to rest.
  • @mabeswife so, this morning, Bella tried to eat Maya. It was an eventful morning at my place.
  • Dear God, thank you for inventing coffee. I love you.
  • @mabeswife I *love* it!! I want one, too (in about three years).
  • @mabeswife hekyes! I will give birth in November 2012 (but don't hold me to that) :-P
  • I want to spend more time on Twitter today, but I told my trainees not to be on their phones so I have to keep mine away also. Bummer.
  • FINALLY!! Trainees are gone, surgeons are rounded up, and it's time to do "my" work.
  • Boyfriend made me dinner... Again. After helping me doctor up my puppy.
  • Haven't been thankful enough of the things I should be thankful for lately. God, please help me work on that tomorrow.
Sept 15
  • I love peaches and cream oatmeal in the morning.
  • I'm off to change the world... One physician at a time.
  • There you are, sun! I've missed you!
  • WAIT! SUN! Come back!
  • Hekyes I just got a $60 refund from Parking Services!! Just what I needed! Thank you, Jesus!
  • I love to see Asian people ordering from Chinese fast food places. No sarcasm.
  • If I moved to China, I wonder if I'd use chopsticks or a fork?
  • I'm almost laughing out loud at the conversation to my right.
  • The MDs are trying to play detective. And they SUCK at it.

Okay. That was actually very therapeutic. Maybe I have to slow down a bit. Meh. It's fun. And it means... absolutely... nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Twitter is especially good for you since you don't watch the news and didn't realize that the general public don't get H1N1 vaccinations until October 1. Loser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I don't Twitter (probably going to change that soon) but your tweets about Asian people at the Chinese fast food place is friggin' hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.