Saturday, September 5, 2009

Walmart wheelchairs are kinda fun.

So, been nearly a week on crutches. I forgot how much they SUCK! I
finally got them adjusted right, so they don't hurt so much, but my
forearms keep cramping up now. Boo hoo. Heck, I don't really have
reason to complain at all, because my boyfriend is phenomenal. He is
cooking and cleaning and shopping for me, and being very patient with
me during my nausea and pain-induced mood swings. What an awesome guy.

More? Okay. My nails are super pretty. When my cousin visited, she
left a cuticle cream with me, called L'Occitane en Provence. She left
it here cause it got a tiny hole in it and she didn't want to travel
with it. I'm so glad she did. It's addicting. Try it.

More? Okay. I got reading glasses today. Went to Target. They are
cheap and cute. I don't even know for sure that they are the right
strength, but the little bit I've worn them, they seem like they'll be
good. It might take a little while to get used to them, but before
long I think it will help for sure.

More? Sheesh, you're needy! Okay, last one. I'm super glad to be at
church tomorrow. I missed last week cause of this whole "broken leg"
excuse, and am actually looking forward to tackling the kiddos again.
Well, not literally tackling them. More like smacking them with my
crutches. Kidding!! Man, that's not even real funny. Sorry, dude.

Anyway, still another day to this looong weekend! Yay holiday
weekends! I have some work to take care or while Chris is moving more
stuff into his place on Monday. That boy needs a day to just rest.
Poor thing has his own stuff, AND taking care of his crippled
girlfriend. What a trooper.


Sent from my mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn.