Monday, October 5, 2009

Don't you like my flowers? :-)

For some reason, I've been loving my boyfriend more lately. For a few weeks, I kinda felt like I was dating my brother... but not in the weird way, in the comfortable way. But, we've been dating too short a time to be so comfortable. So it seems. Anyways, I guess it started around Thursday, when it's like a light switch went off, and I basically realized how much he means to me. I mean, the guy will do ANYthing for me. Before I ask, usually. So, i had a very warm-and-fuzzy weekend. Friday he took me on a date. A real one! I love when we go on real dates. He brought me flowers and circus cookies (you know, animal crackers with the white and pink frosting?). My faves.


We took the train to West End and ate at Spaghetti Warehouse, where (funny) we sat in a train in the middle of the restaurant and the other tables. Nice. We watched a guy on the street make amazing pictures using just spray paint and sheets of magazine. I don't mean he did, like, graffiti. I mean, pictures of space and the pyramids and stuff like that. Awesome pictures. He used fire to make textures and dry it funny. It was really amazing to watch. Then we watched a funk band, followed by a college marching band. All-in-all, a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn.