Monday, October 12, 2009

jimmy flippin' needham

I had the best weekend I've had in a long time. because i have the best boyfriend. he had a surprise for me this weekend, and it's honestly one of the nicest things anyone has done for me. evah. It all started when....

Boyfriend told me about a week and a half ago that we had plans for the 10th (saturday). all he would say was that we were driving south about 3½ hours, had to leave around 1pm, and would be back the same night. I really didn't have any idea what was going on, but i like surprises, so i didn't even question.

Then, the boy cracked. He told me what we were going to do right as we were in the car and headed south. we went to Fellowship of the Woodlands church because.....

Jimmy Needham. led. worship.

Ah-maze-ing.

Here's our trip in pictures:I bought a new scarf (*gasp*) and lip color for the event.

We found a Dairy Queen! Yaaay, peanut buster parfait!

To waste time, we stopped at Garden Ridge. I bought a fall candle and Leann's Christmas present.

Chris seriously made me pose for pictures in Garden Ridge. I love him.

A good picture of us in the beautifully manicured front gardens of the church.

More of the pretty church.

I was too chicken to take a picture in church, so Chris did it for me :-)
That's Jimmy Needham. This song made me almost cry, and I'm still trying to find it somewhere online.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Christmas presents! Ahem, you forgot to mention that I helped your boyfriend with this surprise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUE!
    blog amendment: Leann was the best secret-keeper. chris told her about the plans, and she never even hinted that she knew something. i wasn't going to ask her, either, cause i hate people asking me about things i'm supposed to keep secret.
    the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.