Monday, October 19, 2009

A little more about me.

I really like who I've become.

I'm now the kind of person who wears her pants at (well, near) my "natural waist", as compared to way too low. Additionally, I don't let the bottoms trail behind me. There is a way to be comfortable, not ruin new jeans, and not have high-waters. It's a great place when you find it.

I get star-struck when I'm in an elevator with the head of neurology at UTSW.

I'm excited when a surprise day trip isn't to go shopping, or to a concert, but rather is to visit a new church and see a certain Christian artist as the worship leader.

I don't know anything about Harry Potter. I'm perfectly content to keep it that way.

I can waste 30 minutes reading MLIA's on my phone (thanks, Leann...).

I love to cook. I love to try new recipes. I love to cook for other people and am really happy when they like it.


I use correct punctuation and spelling when I text, tweet, facebook, and email. I can't stand when people use "text-type" (shortened words, too many abbreviations), use too many exclamation points (!!!!!!!!!), TYPE ALL IN CAPS, oR tYpE lIkE tHiS. Serious. You're old enough to use a computer, and you know how to do it correctly-- now actually do it.

2 comments:

  1. Except sometimes you don't capitalize your "i"s. Haha. I still love you. Glad you're liking MLIA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime i can get away with it, i leave them uncapitalized... unless i'm in the habit of correcting them. haha. this whole paragraph was full of i's for you.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.