Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I write poetry, doncha know?

Hello all. I wrote a poem, and I'm going to share it with you now. Well, I haven't written it yet. I'm going to write it as i type it. Cause I'm that good.

I've got a lot going on right now,
I don't even have time to take a bow!

My best friend is coming to visit
In 9 short days we'll eat some Triscuits.

Well, maybe not, cause I don't like them,
So how about we watch New Moon instead?
(editor's note: I just realized that line doesn't rhyme. sorry.)

Something else happens only 5 days later
(That's 14 from now, you non-counting hater).

I'm going to China, all by myself
I'm going to miss watching Elf :-(

Speaking Chinese? I should really learn how.
Well, I've got down "hello"-- it's nǐ hǎo.

I'm a little bit nervous and can honestly say
That I'm already a tired for the traveling day.

How many people get something like this?
I'm super lucky, and I give a great kiss.

My super boyfriend will watch my doggies
Because he's that good (and I let him do laundry).

I will miss everyone... well, some
And maybe I'll bring back some Chinese gum.

Just kidding, I'll miss everyone lots and lots,
Even more than I'll miss Sonic tater tots.

Wait-- I only like Sonic onion rings,
And burgers, and coneys, and other things.

But I apologize, for I digress,
All this thought of China makes me a nervous mess.

1 comment:

  1. You're silly. I hate Sonic tator tots...at least the ones in Sheridan. They never cook them thoroughly.

    YAY. NINE DAYS.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.