Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 23

Day 23

Today, one of the girls who always seems to have a scowl on her face called me her friend.  That made me happy.  One of the guys was writing down places I need to visit while I'm here.  They're really sweet people.

Now, about me:

1)      At less than a month from age 27, I still sleep with a teddy bear.

2)      I have no idea what color my eyes are.

3)      I'm so much happier staying in and reading than going out partying.

4)      I love to cook.

5)      I honestly don't think I could live if I wasn't allowed to have chocolate ever again.

6)      I dislike British accents.

7)      I haven't seen most of the "key" movies of the 80's.

8)      I don't like turkey.

9)      I like raw fish.

10)   Christmas (meaning the day after Thanksgiving through New Year's Eve) is my favorite season.

11)   I don't believe in sarcasm (if you know me, you get this one).

12)   I love good pillows but can't ever find ones that really work for me.

13)   Sometimes I wonder why double space on my computer doesn't work like double space on my iPhone.

14)   I can't sing.

15)   Tonight I plan on eating Dove chocolate while watching Serendipity from the bathtub.

There's a bit about me.  It's so nice to meet you.

 

4 comments:

  1. I still have a hard time with #6. You should really be lucky I found that out about you after we were friends or I might have not been friends with you. It's THAT big of a deal to me. And the jury's still out...just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16) I have a fantastic boyfriend who's nuts about me!

    Just sayin'... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 17) My mom is the best mom in the whole world:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 18) My brother is just plain awsome

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.