Today, one of the girls who always seems to have a scowl on her face called me her friend. That made me happy. One of the guys was writing down places I need to visit while I'm here. They're really sweet people.
Now, about me:
1) At less than a month from age 27, I still sleep with a teddy bear.
2) I have no idea what color my eyes are.
3) I'm so much happier staying in and reading than going out partying.
4) I love to cook.
5) I honestly don't think I could live if I wasn't allowed to have chocolate ever again.
6) I dislike British accents.
7) I haven't seen most of the "key" movies of the 80's.
8) I don't like turkey.
9) I like raw fish.
10) Christmas (meaning the day after Thanksgiving through New Year's Eve) is my favorite season.
11) I don't believe in sarcasm (if you know me, you get this one).
12) I love good pillows but can't ever find ones that really work for me.
13) Sometimes I wonder why double space on my computer doesn't work like double space on my iPhone.
14) I can't sing.
15) Tonight I plan on eating Dove chocolate while watching Serendipity from the bathtub.
There's a bit about me. It's so nice to meet you.