Friday, December 25, 2009

Look! My boyfriend misses me!

This is what I received via email today, this fine Christmas Day:


Merry Christmas dear Erin, right now  we're apart.
But no distance can erase the love in our hearts.
Right now we can't snuggle, or or even share an embrace.
But in a week from now I will hug you, and kiss your beautiful face!
To be with you now, would be a gift that is great.
But a gorgeous gift like you, is well worth the wait!
To be sad and lonely would be the decision of some,
But I look forward to our new family traditions to come.
So be merry and happy, and smile this day.
Because your boyfriend loves you and can't wait for you to be home to stay!

Merry Christmas darling. :-)

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww. I think he's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is not the only one that misses you. Merry Christmas my little Erin. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.