Thursday, January 28, 2010

13 for Thursday


Today, I'd love to tell you 13 things about myself that you probably don't know, in no particular order.

1. I hardly noticed that the Dallas sun hasn't poked its head in nearly 4 days.

2. I'm terrified that I'm going to display a lame reaction when I finally get proposed to.

3. I hate being petty, but I bring up the silliest things and dwell on them. It bums me out.

4. I'm having a decent hair day today.

5. I'm 27 and I sleep with a teddy bear-- and wear bifocals. Sheesh.

6. I really love to cook with fresh ingredients.

7. I'm doing pretty well at keeping my New Year's resolutions so far :-)

8. I hate that I can never forget that I have RA.

9. I no longer bite my nails-- big deal!!

10. The 5 other people that share my office area call me "mom"-- I tell myself it's a term of endearment.

11. I'm running out of things to say about myself, and worried because there's still two blanks left...

12. I think that penguins are my favorite animal. I'm pretty sure.

13. I'm not superstitious, but if I'm walking and paying attention, I don't step on the cracks. You can thank me later, mom ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mom,

    I considered doing Thursday Thirteen, but couldn't come up with thirteen things.... :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: #2. I cussed my now husband out when he proposed. Totally thought he was kidding. Not pretty. But we've been happily married for nearly 7 yrs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Carrie... exactly what I'm worried about doing :-)

    B, as you can see, I had a hard time coming up with 13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't step on cracks either!

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.