Thursday, January 28, 2010
13 for Thursday
Today, I'd love to tell you 13 things about myself that you probably don't know, in no particular order.
1. I hardly noticed that the Dallas sun hasn't poked its head in nearly 4 days.
2. I'm terrified that I'm going to display a lame reaction when I finally get proposed to.
3. I hate being petty, but I bring up the silliest things and dwell on them. It bums me out.
4. I'm having a decent hair day today.
5. I'm 27 and I sleep with a teddy bear-- and wear bifocals. Sheesh.
6. I really love to cook with fresh ingredients.
7. I'm doing pretty well at keeping my New Year's resolutions so far :-)
8. I hate that I can never forget that I have RA.
9. I no longer bite my nails-- big deal!!
10. The 5 other people that share my office area call me "mom"-- I tell myself it's a term of endearment.
11. I'm running out of things to say about myself, and worried because there's still two blanks left...
12. I think that penguins are my favorite animal. I'm pretty sure.
13. I'm not superstitious, but if I'm walking and paying attention, I don't step on the cracks. You can thank me later, mom ;-)