Monday, January 25, 2010

Goals for the Week

1) Catch up at work. I'd love to have this horrible mess taken care of by the end of the week:


I'm also proud to say that this huge stack of boxes is for Tech Week and will be gone Friday night, when we go to Julie's to pack them into goodie bags.


2) Find one new recipe and try it-- something I've never heard of, maybe? This Mediterranean Chicken looks good.


3) Clean out the fridge. I mean CLEAN it. Empty it, and scrub it down with warm, soapy water.

Honestly, I think three goals for this week is enough. If I list many more, I'll just end up disappointing myself. At least three is attainable.

3 comments:

  1. "Three is a Magic Number." (Schoolhouse Rock)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a great challenge. I wish you success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin!

    Thanks so much for dropping by my humble blog!

    The food looks so healthy and yummy! Will give it a try some day;)

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.