Monday, January 11, 2010

Latest Purchases


Can you believe it? "Modern" games cost upwards of $30... these were $5 each! I can't wait to play Candyland with Chris :-)


On Leann's suggesting (she never has a bad one when it comes to books), I bought the first two books of this series. I'm excited to start reading them, but the third doesn't come out til like August (at least, that's what I think I overheard on Twitter) and I don't want to forget what the first two were about. Anyways, I've got maybe one other after this one I'm currently reading. Then I'll jump into these. So, I'll start them in about a week or so. So excited!

1 comment:

  1. Candy Land was about the only game I enjoyed playing with my kids. I'll have to get one for the little man.

    And Hunger Games was good. I'm looking foward to reading the next one, when LeLe gets it to me....

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.