Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh, what a night...

GAH!! What an evening.

My Baby Bella nearly had her ear ripped off by the rottweiler next door. I won't go into details, except to say it was one of the most terrifying events in my life so far. I've never heard a dog scream like she did. Good news: no stitches needed, and she appears to be resting peacefully at the moment.

Chris' brother-in-law backed into Chris' truck. The damage was minimal, and I'm sure he felt plenty bad about it-- they're just going to plan on getting a new headlight and fixing the dent in the bumper themselves.

I'm getting a new mentor at church. Long story, but my current mentor is in need of spiritual guidance more than I am right now, but since I still need it, they're probably going to hook me up with my prayer warrior as my new mentor.

I'm emotionally exhausted tonight.

2 comments:

  1. On that's terrible about your poor little goggie. How in the world did that happen?

    Good luck with a new mentor. I participated in a trial mentoring program a couple of months ago. It can be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.