Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Quilt-a-long

I'm going to take my first "real" step of domesticity.

I'm making a quilt.

No, not those pseudo-quilts I've done in the past. A real, live quilt. If it sucks, I'll use it myself. If it's nice, I'll give it as a gift. Anyway, one of the blogs i follow is doing a quilt-a-long and it will start the week of Jan 25. It's a six-week tutorial, and I will probably print out the blogs to go back and do again if I want to. I'm excited about it. It'll be a good beginner project. Man, I love the internet. So, who wants to join me?

1 comment:

  1. I would really love to do this but...since I have many projects I want to get done for the baby, I'm afraid I would be pushing myself too hard. Maybe if you do it again later, I can quilt-a-long with you. Good luck and be sure to let us know your progress. (maybe you can give tips to me since I've never quilted before.)

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.