So, I don't even know how many other people are blogging about new year's resolutions, because i haven't had the time to catch up on reading all of the blogs i follow. In any case, i choose to write about my resolutions on here-- for a few reasons:
1. if i tell everyone, maybe you can all help me keep with them
2. that's really all. i guess also because i'm not entirely ready to jump into all of this work that's stacked on my desk.
I wrote them down, but they're at home, so here's what i remember:
* Eat fresh fruits/vegetables at least 3 times a week.
* Read the bible
* Read for fun before bed
* Keep the house cleaner (meaning, wash baseboards and stuff)
* Cook more often. And try new recipes quite often
I know that there is more, but I can't remember them.
This morning, I woke up super early (surprise), so Chris and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Nomnom.
I think I'm addicted to MLIA (it's your fault, Leann!).
I love my new jasmine tea from China. I want to find more, because this won't last too terribly long if I have it daily. Oh, and I'm serious about cutting back on coffee this time. Having only one cup a day in China helped me jump start that one.