Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday at the lake


Chris and I took a trip to the lake today. By "trip", I mean we went down the road to the awesome White Rock Lake that is behind Starbucks on Garland. We grabbed the Dane and my camera and headed to see what kind of mischief we could get into.


Unfortunately, Chris forgot his sweater and it was pretty cold with the wind coming off the water. Bella was doing well on her leash, and she even got to meet a mastiff that was a little bigger than she was! We left before too long because 1) he was freezing, and 2) I had to pee so bad.


It was still a ton of fun. There were so many people out just walking together, couples holding hands-- people riding bikes, people walking dogs. As soon as it warms up just a little more, maybe middle of February, I'm looking forward to going out there more often. Bella will get exposed to more dogs, and get her exercise. It's getting where it's not so dark when we get home, which is nice-- I don't feel like the day is over when I get off work.

2 comments:

now it's your turn.