Saturday, January 9, 2010

super day

It's beautifully sunny out, my cabinets are full thanks to a recent (productive!) trip to Walmart, my doggies are calm and friendly, and I'm blogging from the bathroom. Wha?? Oh, yeah. Could mean that I have internet at home finally! The guy came today to fix it, because I couldn't get it to work between myself and the help desk. Turns out there were some loose wires on my roof; he fixed them and now I'm in business.

So, I blog from the bathroom just because I can.

Between this recent internet-at-home addition, and my camera (not bragging, Leann!), I sure hope to have some fun posts soon. Now that I don't have to fit them into the ten minutes right after I get to work, or over my lunch break or something.

2 comments:

  1. Just listened to that. Wow. I wanted to make some kind of wise comment, but I'm a little speechless now. I think you and Josh said it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first
    comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly
    appreciate it.

    My homepage; card sharing azbox

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.