Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I can't wait to make this


One of the blogs I follow has a link to this bread today. I'm so anxious to make it that I might get the ingredients (well, the yeast-- I have everything else) today and start the process today.

Basically, it's a huge batch of dough that you leave refrigerated for weeks- WEEKS- and take some off as you want to make loaves. I'm super excited. I'm basically a bread-aholic, so can't wait to have fresh bread in minutes at my fingertips.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of the time when the 'starter' bread was in vogue. We'd frantically cook bread every couple of days, so as not to let the starter spoil. I hope this is not as demanding. It sounds really good, and if it works, let us know so we can try!

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.