Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random iPhone Photos

I was browsing through my iPhone photos and thought I'd share some of the random ones with you. Mind you, these are just taken with my phone, so they're nothing special... but they catch some of the happenings of my life.
Enjoy.


I was wondering why we had to fly over Alaska to go from San Francisco to Shanghai... still unsure.


Mom bought me this book "How to Boil Water" for Christmas-- as a joke-- because growing up, family always said I couldn't! It's actually a great cookbook! It's sort of like The Joy of Cooking for my generation-- lots of tips and tricks. Love it.


The day of the snow storm, I was freezing. I didn't have power, so I went to Chris' place to take a nap... but he never turns his heat on, so it was super cold there also! I've got my super heavy Iraq blanket, topped with a heating blanket.


I was *sobbing* while making the onion soup. I thought that the slicer I bought would make it so that my eyes didn't water, but I'm pretty sure it didn't help at all. Actually, I think it made it worse somehow. My eyes were burning, so Chris had to take this pic of me.


I suck at unwrapping oranges. I always leave too much white stuff on and manage to make craters in it. After this pic was taken, I had to take a spoon and scrape off the rest of the skin stuff in order to eat it.


On the TRE. People, please clean up after yourselves. It's not too hard to pick up your Nutri Grain wrapper when you get off the train.

The most. Amazing. BBQ sandwich. Ever. No discussions. PLUS, they remembered to give me my extra pickles. No one ever remembers to give me my extra pickles!


I wear argyle socks almost every day. I wear them as often as I'm able to.


Valentine's Day dinner with Chris. His whole place was lit by candles, and he cooked dinner for me-- bacon wrapped filet mignon, baked asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes with the skin on-- then served me dessert of strawberries dipped in whipped cream with chocolates. nom nom.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't understand why Chris never turns his heat on...it's Texas, not Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.