Friday, February 19, 2010

weird dreams

i had some crazy dreams last night.
here's what i remember of two of them:

my camera lens broke. i felt so bad about it. i think this one stems from the fact that bella ate the tv remote last night, and i think she cracked my lens. i'd be more okay if she ate the camera, as it's cheaper to replace than the lenses.

i was on a plane... then it was a bus... and a hubcap flew in the window and stabbed me in the arm. then i was back on a plane. we landed and i tried to call 911 but it was in china, so 911 didn't work. then i was in chicago. then i woke up.


on a completely unrelated note, i've developed allergies or am starting to get a cold. my head is so stopped up it's painful. my ears feel like they're going to explode. and my nose is sore from using tissues already. i'm so glad tomorrow's saturday so i can rest it off.

additionally, i'm super sad to report that the double space is out. i'm a longtime user and it's going to be a hard habit to break now.
if this pains you as much as it does me, visit this site to mourn.
if you have no idea what i'm talking about, see this site to learn more.
(yes, those are the same site.)

Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

  1. As a writer, I mourned the double-space until I realized that it really doesn't have any functionality and takes up more space than it needs. It took me awhile to get used to it but now I used it with ease and finesse. Double-spacing no longer feels "right."

    Now, if they ever get rid of the Oxford Comma, you need to be on suicide watch...

    Totally weird dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have known that I shouldn't be double spacing for years, but just can't seem to bid it farewell.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.