Thursday, February 4, 2010

What a day.


Sheesh.


I'm exhausted.


This week is Tech Week, which means there's tons of events going on to celebrate the people who do the "real" work at my job-- the technicians that are there early, there late, there in ice, and there in floods. So, this week we had all sorts of stuff to tell them how much we appreciate them. We held games, costume contests, peer awards, and today there was a pizza party and basketball tournament. It went phenomenally!


I'm including just a few pictures of the game. You don't know who they are in the pictures, but it shows how much fun it was.




I'm also tired because I didn't get much sleep last night. I usually head to bed around 9 or 9:30, but last night I went to bed at 11:15. ELEVEN FIFTEEN. In the PM. Woah. Now, why, you ask, was I up so late? Oh, just working with some Twitter friends and setting up a new blog. So, if you're interested in having yet another blog to read/follow, check it out.

http://fitbytwitter.blogspot.com/

We're just a bunch of people who know each other from Twitter, who decided to get together as a support group to be healthy. It's not a weight-loss group, it's not a diet blog, it's just a group of people providing support and accountability for each other. I'm definitely looking forward to how it will grow with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn.