Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5 days

i can't believe it's been five days since my last post.

what's been going on?

i'm tired. i haven't felt well. and i have been having problems with one of my fillings which is turning out to be no fun. i won't bore you with all that.

my RA has been acting up. it's made me tired and sore and even nauseous.

my rosemary is sprouting. after researching, that's a HUGE thing because apparently it's difficult to grow rosemary from seeds. and i have THREE sprouts now. of course, i won't get to enjoy it for a few years-- sounds like it takes two or three years for rosemary to get to a really "usable" size. and next time i want some, i'll grow it from a cutting of one of these plants.

i have a super boyfriend. he's been really caring and helpful and is just the greatest caretaker for me lately. he's been taking care of some of the cooking and LOTS of the cleaning. i woke up this morning and found that yesterday he did all the dishes (and they'd piled up in the sink for about three days). he's pretty great.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope you are doing better now!

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.