Monday, March 15, 2010

challenge monday

it's not as bad as it sounds.
i posted a challenge on my other blog.
check it out!

i got my texas driver's license today. well, i guess texans like to do extra work, because i didn't even get a real license. i got a piece of paper with my picture on it. lame. seriously. why do you have to mail it to me? every other state i've lived in just prints out your license in about 45 seconds and you're good to go.

this weekend was phenomenal. saturday was baby expo (to get tons of free goodies for leann), IKEA (it was my first time going there!), seeing some of chris' friends, lowe's (for an herb garden and a salsa garden), hobby lobby (for a new canvas because i hate not having a project in process), dinner in grapevine with some more of chris' friends, then to the main event (arcade!)

sunday was beautiful. chris and i spent most of the day outside, working in the yard or planting my gardens, took a walk with the doggies, then nearly burned the house down. boo to forgetting about broccoli cooking over a gas stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now it's your turn.