Tuesday, March 16, 2010

whoops...


here's the story:

so, i had finished my workout, showered, partially dressed, and was standing in front of the mirror doing my hair and makeup. while i was drying my hair, a lady came in and showered, then went to her locker to get dressed. after a few minutes, she came near where i was-- wearing heels, black stockings, and a black coat.

she said, "i forgot my clothes".

i replied with, "it's okay, i forgot my bra". because i did.

luckily, i'm wearing scrubs today so it's not so bad. and i m wearing my beatles shirt under it. poor lady, though. she stopped by walgreens and picked up a $5 dress that they often have in the middle aisle... it barely covered her butt. seriously.

thank you, mom, for not passing on gigundo boobs. for once, i thank our subtle chests :-)

1 comment:

now it's your turn.