Monday, August 2, 2010

tonight's convo

*ring, ring*

me: hey babe-- it's about time you call me back
c: sorry, i told you i'd be running errands after work
me: it's okay. how are you?
c: i'm goo...
me: SQUEEEEEL!!!!
c: what's wrong?!?
me: there's something crawling!!
c: put a glass over it. i'll be there tomorrow to take care of it

....that's love...

so i'm on the phone with chris, when i see a piece of fuzz on the carpet. since i just vacuumed, i'm concerned, but oh, well. i probably just missed it. so i tried to pick it up, and it RAN AWAY FROM ME. i don't do well with things that skitter away from me. especially when i think it's fuzz. fuzz doesn't run. or skitter. or startle. fuzz sits there and lets you throw it in the trash.

this didn't. and i didn't know if it was a spider, or what. i hate creepy-crawlies. i HATE creepy-crawlies. so bad. but i listened well, and i ran and got a glass, and trapped that sucker. and you know what? he's kinda cute. as long as he's behind glass.

i hope he doesn't die by tomorrow.
well, i kinda hope that. i kinda... nevermind.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahah, I too hate things that skitter away. And you have had things far scarier twined in your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he is kinda cute. But you're right, behind the glass. I wouldn't want to touch him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the part where I confirm that I would hold him. Since he's not a spider and all...

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.