Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i believe in...

bread. i will never be one of those ladies who goes on a no-carb diet. no lie.

the power of a good book. if you do too, you know what i'm talking about . that ability to be completely removed from everything. the feeling that reading this book is the only important thing. you forget how to eat. how to sleep. how to answer the phone.

love. i believe that the kind of love you have with *that* person can fix anything. i believe that the wanting to pack lunch, that the refilling your drink before mine, will never end.

jesus. i believe that god sent my savior down to earth to die for my sins. and i am thankful every day for that.

the healing powers of a glass (or two) of wine and a long mineral bath.

staying busy. i work full time. i have a second job teaching at a local college in the evenings. i'm finishing my master's. i cook dinner most nights, and pack lunch every morning. and i wouldn't have it any other way.

scarves. i think that scarves and handkerchiefs are not used enough. for me, they're the perfect accessory.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that you and I should have Wine and Jesus and scarves and book time together. <3


    Wait... people wear scarves in TX??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha- i wear scarves all year long. but they're not always heavy scarves! today it's a light knit one. heck, i'll maybe just have to blog about my scarves soon. trust me, it's more exciting than it sounds.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.