H- A- double L- O- W- double E- N spells halloween!
in no particular order:
- spiders. actually, all things creepy-crawly. i will call chris from across the apartment so he can come kill something for me. i don't care if it's the size of a pin head, or a darn tarantula. they're all the same to me.
- babies. i'm terrified to have a kid. there, i've said it. i can't wait to get pregnant, but i'm so scared that i'm going to screw it up and end up with a felon, or a bully, or a kid who doesn't want to go to church. or that i'll be a bad mom and they'll never want to hang out with me. or that i'll get depressed because i just. don't. know. what. to. do.
- carpet stains. i'm so nervous when someone has something red over our carpet. and it's not even mine. it's an apartment. but i take pride in what is in my possession (even if i don't own it).
- the refrigerator breaking. all that wasted food would be such a shame. and i work so hard to fill it with good, homemade things, that i just might cry over that.
- being audited by the IRS. i don't know why. i don't do anything wrong on my taxes. heck, i don't even deduct anything, really. so i don't know why it scares me. maybe because the IRS is "the man" and you never want the man to be over you. i guess.