Monday, October 11, 2010

awesome weekend surprise

i had an amazing weekend surprise from my husband and best friend. it was the perfect ending to a week spent cuddled up on the couch with bowls of chicken noodle soup and cups of hot tea and antibiotics.

chris surprised me with a weekend trip to visit leann. it was perfect. we drove the 5.5 hours there early saturday morning, then chris stayed with MK while leann and i went out. we went shopping--

a christmas gift for a friend. shhh.

hobby lobby, jc penney, babies-r-us, target, then to dinner at bonefish. it was perfect.

we had to do the "facebook kiss face"- i'm not too good at it.
 we got home, and didn't stay long at leann's place. we stayed just long enough to make win laugh and laugh and laugh. seriously. a baby's laugh is one of the greatest things in the world.

next morning, it was just church, then heading home. it was a long drive, and i knew we still had laundry to do. BUT we had to make a stop on the way home to see erica-- because i had to pick up my gift that chris bought for me (erica picked it up because it was a good deal. long story).


i had butterflies in my tummy when i was opening it. seriously. we washed it up, then used it right away. i know it was just vanilla pudding from a packet, but i HAD to use it!

3 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you Erin, and to meet Chris! I'm so glad you two were able to come to Leann's and that I got to see you!!! Maybe next time you can stay longer.

    Love to both.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have serious stand-up mixer envy! But I'm glad you had a good weekend to your long sick week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you and LeLe!! So cute and I'm so glad you got to hang out for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.