Friday, November 12, 2010

i'm ready for christmas music

that title has nothing to do with my blog. it's just that i recently added all of my holiday music back to my iphone in anticipation of the upcoming holiday music, and i've been itching to play it-- but i won't until thanksgiving week. one holiday at a time, right?

anyways, i keep forgetting to tell you about some really great things!

so, here goes.

if you think your blog reader is getting a little sparse (i don't know about you, but some of my posters haven't been on here as often), i've got something for you.
megan over at thoughts of an oxymoron (pending possible title change) is a great read. bonus: she posts all the time. which keeps me company when i'm really bored. also, she's generally a great person. and, similar to my blog, hers is about something different every time. keeps you on your toes, i feel. go check it out.

related, i've been posting a lot over at the cooking blog. that's why i've been gone so much lately. so i've had a lot of things going on, you see, i just haven't been around here. i'm still busy with school, and with my second job. but thanksgiving week is coming, which means that i get a break from the class i'm teaching. i'll still be writing a term paper that week, but a little break is better than none.

1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest thing EVER ♥ I love reading your blog. It makes me happy! And... I also added the Christmas music back to the ipod yesterday but I cant turn it on yet. Its just too early.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.