Thursday, December 2, 2010

what makes me happy today

i don't need you to think that i'm a pessimist, based on my last post. here's the happier side of me!

that i only have three weeks left of school, and can then enjoy my holiday break by relaxing and baking and humming christmas songs.

my husband, who stands by me through everything, and who picks up the home duties where i'm slacking lately.

crockpot meals that are ready when you get home-- and the house smelling so delicious from that.

fajitas. and big salads. not together though.

that it finally feels like winter out there, if only for a few days.

being mostly done with christmas shopping at the very beginning of december and having the presents wrapped and the house decorated and apple cider and hot cocoa and christmas carols.

1 comment:

now it's your turn.