Monday, February 14, 2011

happy happy valentine's day

as if you didn't know by the calendar, or the other blogs you follow, today is valentine's day. and i'll neither make you feel guilty for getting flowers by saying i hate this holiday (cause i don't, and i hate when people say that they hate this holiday. that's a lot of hate for a few sentences. since when is it bad to celebrate love? the world would be a better place if you would all quit your anti-valentines whining and just make a stinking heart-filled centerpiece), nor will i remind you that it's our first valentine's together as a married couple, and say that we're supposed to be all lovey-dovey, and tell you about our romantic time...

nope. i won't do either.but i WILL give you one heck of a run-on sentence. ha. ^^

i won't even tell you what i'm doing for husband. we promised no gifts this year. i really hope that means no buying gifts. cause i love gifts. and of course i'm going to give him something. but you'll have to wait and hear about that from his blog. hopefully. if he still remembers how to blog.

and now, i simply leave you with this, and hope you're enjoying your day. happy valentine's day, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Bleck. I should have stayed in bed today. I don't hate V-Day, but I hate it when there's a fight and the cat gets out of the house 5 times before 8 AM on V-Day. Blarg. But I lurve chocolate. I'm probably not getting anything since Husband can't really get around a store yet without help. And I'm a horrible mom b/c I didn't get Win anything since he has a crap ton of toys and babies can't have candy. Maybe I'll stop and get him a balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We aren't getting each other anything either. The kids got stuff. We'll celebrate next weekend by using up a gift card somewhere which is just fine by me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do a lot of cooking. Special breakfast and dinner plus a few sweets for everyone. The boys each got a new book which is my standard "random holiday" gift. Simple but sweet is best and no purchased gifts beyond the candy for us adults :)

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.