Sunday, February 20, 2011

Seattle, day 1

The only important thing today was the flight. First leg, one hour. Nothin special.

Second leg? 4.5 hours. Mostly empty flight, which meant we got to stretch out. But boy, did we "pay" for that luxury. The row behind us had two toddlers, who would scream, then kick the chair in front of them (mine), then scream some more. Ugh.

But, we were rewarded with this view:




And husband kept telling me to watch for Mt Ranier. I was ignoring him, really, cause I've seen mountains before. But then, I saw it. And got really excited, because it was so much bigger than I expected. It stood so high above the other mountain ranges!



Then we ate at Dick's, which was delicious because I was so hungry. It's a burger joint. Then we went to Em's place, and husband's mom and step dad came over. We spent the evening chatting and eating pizza. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week!

1 comment:

now it's your turn.