Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my color of the year

mid-march isn't too late to do something that affects you all year, is it?
great. let's continue.

i've decided to designate a color for this year. i don't know what that means, exactly, except that it's currently my favorite, and i plan on incorporating it even more into the living room decor once we move.

any guesses yet?

duh.


not green.
green is boring.

chartreuse is fresh grass
chartreuse is a new throw pillow
chartreuse is spring
chartreuse is the beginning
chartreuse is even fun to say

 it's possibly my power color. whatever that means.

5 comments:

  1. i am loving green lately too! just ordered curtains for our laundry room in this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUV chartreuse! But I think my color this year is yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I want a color. Hmmmm.... maybe I'm back to blue and white with some chartreuse accents. Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that's.....beautiful!!! Love that color! But I think my color is blue. Aqua blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a fantastic color.
    Can you believe I had no idea what color that it was until a customer asked me to paint it. Yes, I googled.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.