Saturday, April 9, 2011

(back)

i'm back. i took a slight hiatus from blogging. two weeks, to be exact. i bet you didn't even notice.

thing is, i have a lot of things in my life that are more important than this blog, and it was time to focus on them. things like, my husband. like my health. like my crafts. like my homework. like getting ready to move. like church things. so i've been preoccupied.

and i thought about taking notes to tell you what i've been up to, but that sort of failed. and it's okay. you don't need to know everything about me. and if you DO need to know it, well, you already do. so there.

but one funny thing did happen that was worth sharing.

husband was trying to kill a bug for me. because i hate hate hate creepy crawlies.
anyways, he aimed. he shot. and he missed.

me: that was a horrible shot!
him: well, i'm not very aerodynamic!

love my life.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed, but I can't blame you since my efforts at blogging have been nonexistent recently as well. There are things I WANT to write and I have composed many a blog post in the shower, but they never seem to make it to the keyboard. Welcome Back. P.S. I just stared hunger games tonight. I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it! I'm in a blog funk lately. More important things in my life as well. And like Hannah, I compose the most awesome posts in the shower and then just never write them. So, at least I'm thinking about stuff to tell everyone. Does that count? :) Glad you're back even though I talk to you all the time. Can't wait to see you Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.