Monday, April 18, 2011

I bet you think this post is about... me?

Talk about being in front of the camera. Most photos on my blog are of things. Or other people. So, it's my turn. Here's more about me than you wanted to know.


Hello. I'm Erin.


I'm terrified of the stuffed bear at a fishing store in town.


I have worn this same outfit every time we go to Spaghetti Warehouse.


I spent two months living in China.


I might be a spy. You never know.


I'm usually freezing.


I love my brother.


And my husband.


And hot dogs.


Sometimes I eat with my hands.


And sometimes I appear red due to stage lighting.


I am a huge Steeler fan.


I don't think this photo looks much like me. Weird.


And I'm usually pretty serious. Usually.

Fun fact: after typing this, I have a serious craving for a hot dog. I'll have to settle on just eating a pickle, I suppose.

4 comments:

  1. This was a fun post! Love that last picture but Chris' face doesn't look real...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think you are beautiful and fun and I NEED to hang out with you and LeLe and everyone else at least once! ♥ I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun person you are girl! Wish you were here with us all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.