Thursday, May 5, 2011

dreaming of the move

like i mentioned. moving posts this week.
but this one is a little different.
instead of actual moving things, i'm dreaming of things i want in the new place.
new favorite place to dream? urban outfitters sale site.
*swoon*

here's the current list of wants:

1- wall storage thing. this would go in the bedroom
2- wall art. i think it will go in the hallway
3- owl bank. even though it's a bank, it's going in the kitchen. cause it's red.
4- ceramic measuring cups. aren't they adorable?

oh, to have unlimited moneys and be able to not only pay for movers, but for cute decor.
some day.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE 3 and 4. Missing you bad today, sweet friend. I think maybe no one likes me around here...here, as in where you used to live and where I currently reside. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you LeLe...anyway.....
    Erin, you are a girl after my own heart. I love those things. Am really crushing on the wall art thingy. I like the pop of red for my bedroom too. When you find your unlimited moneys, share the wealth friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am slightly obsessed with UO, just slightly.

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.