Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sick of it!

Geez.
I'm sick. Still? Again? I don't know anymore. I spend most of my time home here:




note the box in the background. Still unpacking.
Because when I try to unpack, I get sick again. Thing is, I'll have a good day or two, think I'm okay, and I start being my regular active self. Then I pay for it the next day. I guess I don't realize how sick I am/ have been? So I really really need to calm down. Even when I think I'm okay, I should take it easy.

Why this is so hard for me:
1) I'm a doer. I have to always be doing something.
2) we just moved! I should be unpacking and decorating.
3) I'm SICK of being sick.

So yes, this post is full of whining. Hey, at least you're getting something from me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin, I'm so sorry. Are you sure unpacking isn't making you sick??

    ReplyDelete

now it's your turn.